February 14, 2011

Be Mine, Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day bloggers, blog readers, and friends!

It was a rainy and blustery day in the Bay Area, but I made sure to make the best of it: I wore a pair of festival Valentine's Day themed socks, my new sparkly pink scarf, and a heart "felt" pin in my hair.


I hope you all had a lovely day and exchanged some valentines of your own. Here is a little visual, Valentine's Day treat from me to you. Enjoy!




Chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate dipped hazelnut biscotti for my honey (and myself!). All handmade (very early) this morning.

No Week of Crafts post this week. I'd much rather snuggle on the couch and enjoy some of the treats pictured above, play with my new camera (!), and watch Watson battle it out on Jeopardy! But rest assured, I'll have plenty of crafty things to share during the week and on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment