January 31, 2011

Week of Crafts

January 31, 2011

Just a quick note concerning the crafty stuff I want to get done this week.

1. Finish scanning recipes and figure out how to string all those pdfs into one big one. Any tips?

2. Start making Valentines (!!!). I have an order for a pin and a crochet heart garland. I also want to make some of these nifty heart hair clips for some special people...can't tell you who!

3. Take some pictures of the finished products outlined in the previous point and submit them for this week's Iron Craft Challenge. Speaking of Iron Craft Challenge: I'm planning on participating in their "Let's Get to Know Each Other" project. I responded to their call for submissions and they sent me some questions. I plan on answering them by tomorrow evening and hopefully I'll be posting their post on me sometime in the near future.

4. Find some nifty buttons and use them to replace some not-so-nifty buttons on a sweater that I bought this weekend. And perhaps do a little before and after segment on this project. Perhaps...

5. Start creating pages for this blog. I think one a week is reasonable enough. I suppose we'll see.

6. Call the Museum of Children's Art about volunteering. In terms of importance, this should be #1, but it's not the number that counts. Also, I don't feel like rearranging my tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment