January 1, 2011

This Week in Crafts (Dec 27-Jan 2)

Last Monday I made a list of the projects that I wanted to complete during the week. Some I completed, some I didn't. Nevertheless I got a lot accomplished.

Better-late-than-never Christmas ornaments for friends. Can't tell you who they're for, but if you know my friends then you could probably guess...

(pattern)



Impromptu craft project. I really wanted to make some of these for New Year's (I thought we might be going out), but I guess I'll just have to wear them for my birthday. I was trying to be clever by using velcro to attach the barrettes to the feather patch, but it doesn't seem to be very secure. I'll figure something else out.


Gettin' organized. This was my projects binder before:

...and after. Much nicer. But I think I need more tabs.


I worked on my apron. I didn't finish it today, but I worked on it, and that's a win as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment