What I want to get done this week:
1. Finish my apron. I've been working on this apron (design A) off and on for the past 2 months. It's my first major sewing project and I definitely bit off more than I can chew. The instructions aren't making sense so now I'm using them more as guidelines.
2. Put the finishing touches on my snazzy birthday hair accessories.
3. Make one more belated Christmas gift. I was struggling with this last one and I was struck with a lighting volt of inspiration last night (thanks Christina!).
4. Visit Piedmont Yarn and Apparel on Friday for some yarn and my birthday discount. (I have a project in mind!)
5. Start my planner. I wanted to do this last week, but our printer is experiencing some behavioral issues. Hopefully that'll get resolved so I can start printing out these lovely monthly calendars that will go inside.