1. Write thank you cards. Christmas was a while ago (I know), but my birthday is so close to Christmas and I'd much rather write one thank you card than two back to back.
2. Find a drawer unit for my craft supplies. Right now I have everything in plastic bins that I stack and its driving me nuts to have them stored in a rather inaccessible manner. I crossing my fingers that I'll find something at Urban Ore; if not, I'll most likely end up going to Ikea. (something like this-->)
3. Get organized. I have yarn to ball, fabric to sort, tools to reorganize.
4. Finish my slippers, revisit the apron, and start a special order for an infinity scarf.
5. Find a volunteer position. My goal is to start volunteering by late January or early February.