November 23, 2010

Mills College Holiday Craft Fair 2010



Last Thursday I participated in the annual Mills College Holiday Craft Fair. The day was great! It started out a little cold (great for hat sales), I got to sit next to my dear friend, former boss, knitter extraordinaire Fatima, and introduce a whole bunch of people to the magical world of whoopie pies. Take a look at what I brought and let me tell you how I did.

I brought...


































Knitted goodies: festive cable beanies, slouchy berets, neckwarmers of all sorts, and wrist warmers. Also some crochet and felt pins (lower right corner).




Felt Christmas ornaments (on Etsy soon)

that I displayed on a purple Christmas tree.
Nice touch, I think.

















And catnip buddies (of course)
.




I think I did pretty well. But next time I won't bring as many vanilla whoopie pies.*

*didn't sell a single one!

No comments:

Post a Comment