September 25, 2010

Farm Fresh Diary: September 25, 2010



I took a break from posting last week because I was completely swamped at work. Our annual fundraiser was last Sunday, which meant that I had little time for anything other than running around like a crazy person and burning the midnight oil to get all the little details done.

At any rate, I'm back and I brought some pretty pictures of my trip to the farmers' market today. (I wasn't able to go last Saturday because I had to be in Richmond to receive deliveries for the fundraiser.)

I got some mini heirloom tomatoes, some striped zucchini, a big bunch of basil, and a country baguette. I'm thinking bruschetta is in the works...



And then I splurged a little on strawberries and pastries: a blueberry and raspberry danishes and a chocolate croissant. Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment