September 3, 2011

Hello Again

I've been M.I.A. for quite some time now. Sorry about that. There was the move, which as I'm sure you can imagine, didn't leave me with much time or energy or established space for crafting. I've been making stuff and tending to my plants, but haven't had the desire to blog about it. It happens. 

I've got a bunch of projects in the works and plan to post about them. I've even made some lists to help me keep all my ducks in a row. See:


My plants are doing well. Except the wild flowers. Those didn't work out. But everything else is doing great. I even replanted everything last week because they had gotten so big.
Marigolds
Tomaters.

Basils and thyme.
The succulents are thriving. I think they like being outdoors.

More to come. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment